SAML is an academic library established to meet the information needs of staff and students of the institution. It provides study facilities, extensive collections of books, periodicals and other materials with the twin benefits of internet resources and online databases.
HISTORY OF SAML
- Formally known as Ogun State Polytechnic Library
- Established in 1979 with the parent institution at Bishop’s Court Onikolobo, Abeokuta
- Moved to Ojere in 1986, housed in Food Technology workshop building
- Moved to its permanent building, Ojere in 1988. An ultra modern library building donated by Bashorun MKO Abiola with a sitting capacity of 1000 readers.
Creating a world class excellence, advancing research, innovative and educational background for all…
The library is central in providing a stimulating learning environment that supports the polytechnic’s vision and aims to provide information and enriched community of independent lifelong learners.
- CD-ROM, Cassette and Tapes
- Student projects
- Staff thesis
- Conference papers and proceedings
THE LIBRARY IN PICTURES